I would like to thank Theraotown for nominating me for the “LIEBSTER” award and “THE CREATIVE BLOGGER” award. It truly does mean a lot to me.
Five Facts about myself:
Wow where do I start???
- I have wanted to be an artist for as long as I can remember .
- As crazy as it sounds, I knew I would marry my husband about 2 weeks after we meet, he is my soul mate and as of May 4th we will be married for 10 years.
- I am a very sensitive person, which really sucks.
- I love reading naughty books, Sylvia Day anyone.
- I believe that ghost do exist, I saw one when I was around 12 years old and a few after, scared the crap out of me.
Here are the Rules for The Creative Blogger Award:
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them all.
2. Thank and post the link to the blogger that nominated you.
3. Share five facts about yourself.
4. Pass these rules on to them.
- Are you a cat or dog person?
I am a cat person, I have had my cat for about 14 years, I found him when he was a kitten at work and took him home, he is going strong too and he is a beast. Some time he can be mean to the kids, His name is Jasper.
E-Books, honestly I was never really interested in reading until I read Fifty Shades of Grey, after I read all three book in a week and a half I was hooked. Of course only on specific books…hehe.
3. Do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Cocoa?
Ok, so this is a little difficult to answer, I love tea, i have it everyday, even at restaurants. I also have coffee in the morning for work but I love me some Starbucks a few times a week.
4. What do you typically have for Breakfast?
I get busy with the kids in the morning so I do not typically eat breakfast, usually my coffee is my breakfast. I will have a mid-morning apple for a snack. However, on Sundays my wonderful husband gets up before everyone and makes us breakfast before church.
5. What has been your worst haircut/style?
This is an easy one, my mom was a cosmetologist when I was young (middle school) and I was her test subject, she gave a new hair cut gone wrong, it looked like a female version of a mullet, I was horrified, I made her cut the rest off. This only happened once, she really was good at what she did. Love you mom but it was the worst!
6. What would your dream job be?
Another easy one, my dream job is to be A FULL TIME ARTIST! instead of part time.
7. Are you right or left handed?
I am Right handed, so in no way am I in my right mind 🙂
8. Have you ever been to a live concert?
Yes, I have been to a few small ones but the one I remember the most is “Green Day”, I would love to go to a Volbeat Concert though.
9. Cupcakes or Pizza?
Pizza, I love to eat it and make it.
10. Do you love or loathe Harry Potter?
Neither, I like the movies and I could name a few characters but that is it. Oh and the ride a Universal Studios is great.
11. Do you believe in Karma?
100% I do, I believe what goes around comes around.
Here are the Rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions created by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Come up with your own 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5. Inform the people that they’re nominated.
Here are my nomination for both awards:
Here are my 11 questions:
- 1. If there is one place you could go, where would it be?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could have any job what would it be?
- Apple or Android?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Who is your favorite Author?
- what is your favorite type of music?
- Do you like it when it rains?
- What is your favorite Holiday?
- Why do you Blog?